To transform and equip people to supernaturally demonstrate God’s kingdom in their sphere of influence.
We have an assignment to invade the impossible. God wants the reality of His Kingdom to invade this world and transform it. Living in the reality of His Kingdom, we are free to have joy, peace, wisdom, health, wholeness, and all of the other good promises we read about in the Bible. These promises should be lived out now in places like our homes, churches, businesses, and schools. Sickness, disease, spiritual bondage, and sin should not be a way of life, period.
We are raising up people whom are focused on learning to host God’s presence, being passionate about loving and getting to know Him, and are willing to pay any price to live in His purity and power because they know His love for them.
We will see people transformed, equipped, and released into their destinies, and we are excited to re-present Jesus to the nations.
We pursue discipleship through these five areas:
1. Best friends with Jesus
2. Naturally supernatural
3. Debt-free and outrageously generous
4. Kingdom family
5. Discover, develop & deploy your destiny
What to Expect
Corporate Worship is the outward expression of our love and appreciation for God.
- It is an invitation, “an open door from heaven,” to come to sit at the feet of the King, soak in His presence, and know Him in an intimate way.
- It is when the incense of our praise rises to the nostrils of the living God.
- It is where we touch God and God touches us Spirit-to-spirit.
- It is a moment in time when we stop everything else and lay open and yielded in front of His Majesty.
- It is when we express thankfulness to Jesus for loving us even when we are not acting lovely.
- It is the sound of a people cheering for their King and awaiting the next command.
- It is the sound of an army advancing to bring heaven to earth.
- It is a releasing of the prophetic sound, the changing of an atmosphere.
- It is an explosion of love, joy, peace, hope, healing, restoration, fire, power, glory, and celebration!
- It is when the Burning Ones come together in one accord to honor their King and say, “I love YOU!”
Our prayer is that, when you visit Zion, you will encounter God and experience His love in a way that you never have before.
As a worship team, we desire to hear heaven’s sound and release it the best we can to bring God’s people into an intimate place, where much can be accomplished in and for the Kingdom of God on Earth. Following the Holy Spirit is our deepest desire when leading you in worship.
Come hungry. Come expecting.
Statement of Faith
- There is only one true God who is the eternal King, Redeemer, and Creator.
- He is perfectly holy, just, loving, and truthful. He has revealed Himself to be eternally self-existent, one Being in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is the only infallible, inspired, and authoritative Word of God.
- God created humankind in His image to know and enjoy Him. But we willfully rejected the Lordship and glory of God, which God intended us to have. Because of our rejection, sickness, death, and judgment entered the world, and, now, creation experiences the effects and consequences of sin.
- The Lord Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God. He was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is God’s Anointed One (Messiah). He is empowered by the Holy Spirit to inaugurate God’s Kingdom on Earth.
- Jesus was crucified for our sins, died, was buried, resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now alive today as God the Father and within His people as God the Holy Spirit. Jesus is wholly God and wholly man.
- We are saved by God’s grace through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ. Anyone can be restored to fellowship with God through repenting, believing, and receiving Jesus as his or her Savior and Lord. The Holy Spirit convicts, regenerates, justifies, and adopts us as God’s sons and daughters. He also empowers us with the Gifts of the Spirit.
- The victorious redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides freedom from the power of the enemy– sin, lies, sickness, poverty, and torment.
- The Holy Spirit sanctifies and dwell in us, enabling us to live holy and minister supernaturally.
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 1:4-8 and 2:4, is poured out on believers so that they might have power to be witnesses.
- The Church consists of all who put their faith in Jesus Christ, and Jesus gave His church the ordinances of Baptism and Communion.
- The Church exists to carry on the ministry of Jesus Christ and further advance His Kingdom by undoing the works of the enemy, preaching and living the Good News of God’s love, discipling the nations, baptizing, and teaching how to love and obey God.
- Based on the redemptive work of Christ on the cross, the Holy Spirit is forming a people for God’s name who, together, live the life of His Kingdom while awaiting the final consummation of all things, when the kingdoms of this world become the Kingdoms of God.
- Heaven and hell are real places. There will be a resurrection of the saved and the lost. Some will go on to everlasting life and others to everlasting death.
Partners & Friends
Since the early days of the Charismatic and Jesus movements, Pastor Cleddie Keith has been a man consumed with a passion for revival. As a Teen Challenge director in Houston, Texas, he ministered to down-and-outers and drug addicts hooked on the drugs of the ’60s. For the past 23 years, Pastor Keith has served as senior pastor at Heritage Fellowship, located in the Greater Cincinnati area.Under Pastor Keith’s leadership, ministries have been birthed around the world. Weekly river meetings have touched thousands of hungry hearts throughout the United States. The meetings have attracted many from all over the world. Pastors who have come discouraged have left refreshed and renewed–returning to their home churches where revivals break out with signs, miracles, wonders, and conversions.
Called “a pastor’s pastor,” Pastor Cleddie has hosted Hungry Preachers meetings for more than 25 years. Recognized as an apostolic figure, he has been a frequent guest speaker at national and international conferences in the USA and many nations around the world. The heart of his message is to hear what the Lord is saying to the Church, and to spur pastors on to contend for true revival. Pastor Keith’s ministry is both candid and powerful.
Global Legacy (GL) is an apostolic, relational network of revival leaders whose purpose is to bring Heaven to earth (Matt. 6:10). Following the New Testament model for apostleship, GL seeks to establish Kingdom government and to build empowering cultures.
Recognizing that relationship is the foundation of God’s government, GL helps to build relationships between revival leaders through relational gatherings, ministry events and mission trips, as well as through monthly newsletters and video conferencing. GL also offers resources that equip leaders, and those they lead, to transform their spheres of influence and surrounding cultures into Kingdom cultures.
Global Legacy is dedicated to helping fulfill the mission of Bethel Church, which is REVIVAL: The personal, regional, and global expansion of God’s Kingdom through His manifest presence!
As GL works to carry out this mission, we recognize the importance of remaining an emerging wineskin. As Bill Johnson teaches, “it’s all about the wine (God’s presence),” and the wineskin must remain flexible in order to receive, carry, and pour out the wine in whatever way God chooses to come today and tomorrow.
Speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into Him who is the Head, that is, Christ. From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work -Eph 4:15-16