This is a class for Kingdom-motivated people who are looking to start a business. You will learn frameworks and a proven process to increase your odds of success.
Classes will be available in person at Zion Powell on the Wednesday night’s listed below from 8-9pm or watched from your home through Zoom. When you register, you will receive email instructions weekly on how to connect virtually each class.
Dates for the classes are:
November 6 & 20
December 4 & 18
January 8 & 22
February 5 & 19
March 4 & 18
April 1, 15 & 29
Location for in-person classes:
Zion Christian Fellowship
10405 Sawmill Rd.
Powell, OH 43065
Register here: https://zionequip.ccbchurch.com/goto/forms/261/responses/new
Cost Payment Options:
1. $140 one time
2. $10 per class ($10 x 14 classes)
3. Volunteer Work two times selling concessions at an Ohio State home game with the Zion Normandy fundraising team.
Dates for OSU games you can help at:
1. October 26, 2019
2. November 9, 2019
3. November 23, 2019
***All proceeds will go to the Normandy Project***
Once you register, if you will be attending via online meetings, please follow these directions to download Zoom.
To download and install the Zoom Application:
– Go to https://zoom.us/download
– From the Download Center, click on the Download button under “Zoom Client For Meetings”.
– This application will automatically download when you start your first Zoom Meeting.
We will send everyone weekly meeting email invites so you can sign in from home! Keep a look out each week for these emails!